Etciù-prova topic

« Older   Newer »
alis.
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 18:16

Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone Cause I was there when you said Forever and always,Did you mean it baby? I don't think so, Back up, baby back up, Did you forget everything? Back up, baby back up, Did you forget everything? Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone, Cause I was there when you said Forever and always, And I stare, at the phone, He still, hasn't called, And you feel so low you can't feel, nothing at all, And you flashback to when we said Forever and always. And it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone. Cause I was there when you said Forever and always, Didn't mean it baby. Said forever and always

CODICE
Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone Cause I was there when you said Forever and always,Did you mean it baby? I don't think so, Back up, baby back up, Did you forget everything? Back up, baby back up, Did you forget everything? Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone, Cause I was there when you said Forever and always, And I stare, at the phone, He still, hasn't called, And you feel so low you can't feel, nothing at all, And you flashback to when we said Forever and always. And it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone. Cause I was there when you said Forever and always, Didn't mean it baby. Said forever and always

CITAZIONE

SPOILER (click to view)

CAT_IMG Posted on 29/7/2011, 18:49

justice
»»»»»»»»»»

Group:

etciù

Web  Top
alis.
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/2/2012, 08:18

bfvxdvxccvd

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/3/2012, 18:49

justice
»»»»»»»»»»